What service is available?
- 1 x month
- And On Call
What time should the roll carts be placed out?
- Put out your cans by 6am so you don't miss a pick up.
- No rocks, bungee cords or straps on lids.
Does it matter how they are placed at the end of the driveways?
- Place within 3 ft. of the road and 4 ft. from any object.
- Have the lid opening facing the road.
What is an extra garbage charge?
- Lids up more than 3-4 inches are considered overfull and will incur additional charges.
- As will an extra bag or can.
Is yard debris service a part of your garbage service?
- There is a limb/manure dump open seasonally during weekends on Sand Ridge Rd.
Can sizes available:
- 35 Gallon
- 65 Gallon
- 95 Gallon
Crooked River Sanitary
13918 SW Commercial Loop Rd
Terrebonne, OR 97760