No changes in service during Christmas and New Years holidays.
Please use solid containers for recycling. Boxes that get damp fall apart when the driver picks it up. Thank you
What service is available?
- 1 x month
- And On Call
What time should the roll carts be placed out?
- Put out your cans by 6am so you don't miss a pick up.
- No rocks, bungee cords or straps on lids.
Does it matter how they are placed at the end of the driveways?
- Place within 3 ft. of the road and 4 ft. from any object.
- Have the lid opening facing the road.
What is an extra garbage charge?
- Lids up more than 3-4 inches are considered overfull and will incur additional charges.
- As will an extra bag or can.
Is yard debris service a part of your garbage service?
- There is a limb/manure dump open seasonally during weekends on Sand Ridge Rd.
Can sizes available:
- 35 Gallon
- 65 Gallon
- 95 Gallon
Crooked River Sanitary
13918 SW Commercial Loop Rd
Terrebonne, OR 97760